Tax Refund

If you are participating in Work and Travel, the US government eminently retains federal and state tax from your salary. The good news is however, we can reclaim these sums partly or even fully.

The service we provide for tax refund is not a percentage from the tax, but it is a fixed sum. You have to choose between 2 options:

  • $25 for refund of only one tax
  • $35 for refund of both taxes

The aforementioned prices are paid only after the tax refund. You need to send or bring us:

  • Copy of your visa
  • Copy of your passport
  • Copy of your Social Security Card
  • Copy of DS-2019
  • W2 forms or your last paychecks

If you want to reclaim your tax money you have to call or come directly to our office and we will help you! Our consultants will do everything in their power to refund the full amount of retained taxes during your Work and Travel program in accordance with US legislation laws.