THE NEW GENERATION’S BUSINESS – CONSULTING
The seventh alumni 2015-2016
“CONSULTANTS IN ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT”
6 months practical education in 14 weekend sessions (twice monthly) – 224 hours
This education prepares students to be not only professionals at high levels – managers and specialists in human resources – but also trains them as consultants, able to teach others.
The target groups:
The students in the course are:
- Specialists in human resources management;
- Consultants – beginners or practicians;
- Students – bachelors, masters, PhD;
- People, starting their own business;
- Directors of Foundations;
- Group dynamics – identity, ice braking, attractiveness, consolidation. The human factor in organizational change. Emotional intelligence.
- Theory, practice and stages in organizational consulting. Consultants’ roles. Methods in the organizational diagnosis.
- Organizational engineering. Polygon of managerial functions. Job descriptions. Normative regulation of organizational behavior. Developing organizational rules.
- Organizational analysis. Management decision – heuristic methods. Goal determination, strategy planning. Crisis management.
- Operative management: planning, regulation and coordination of processes. Control system and its implementation. Time management.
- Diagnosing, changing and establishing the organizational culture. Mergers and acquisitions. Cultural integration.
- Entrepreneurship. Corporative entrepreneurship. Business-plan. Entrepreneur profile. Entrepreneurial business culture.
- Building, management and inspiring effective work teams. Roles in the team. Leadership as a function of everybody in the team.
- Diagnosing, building and managing an information and communication system in organization. Communicative style. Communicative skills. Accompanying interviews.
- Strategic marketing and business-management. Technology of selling in commercial activity. Conducting business negotiations.
- Building and managing a complex motivational system of the personnel. Motivational profiles; motivational levers; motivational climate; motivational strategy; motivational planning.
- Conflict resolution and crisis management in relationships. Mediation in conflict resolution. Stress and stress management.
- Developing the human capital. Personnel selection. Appraisal procedures. Assessment and developing centers. Career and career development.
- Designing and developing of effective training programs. Methods of teaching and personal style of learning. Couching-techniques. Facilitation and process consulting in team.
Novelty in the education this year is the organization of groups not only in Sofia, but also in Plovdiv.
Novelty is the availability of a manual in three parts included in the tax. It contains the whole materials of the course, as well, as the whole composition of games, tests, simulations, cases, theoretical and practical knowledge. Every one of the modules has developed scenario for two days training. The manual gives reliable compendium, providing the consultant, the manager, the specialist in human recourses management with everything he needs for successful professional realization.
Novelty is your certificate in Bulgarian and in English.
Prof. Sava Djonev Prof. Plamen Dimitrov
The beginning of the education: 03. 10. 2014.
Tax: 1560 BGN.
Registration, additional information and payment at coordinatior:
GSM : 0878 593 062